Friday, November 19, 2010

4 Nov 10 - 10 Days JiuZhaiGou Package tour

Day 7 - Huang Long Xi Ancient town - Travel to Hailuogou, pit stop Cha Ma Gu Dao (Tea horse Ancient road) stone display and Erlangshan Tunnel. Night some cultural event.
Long journey today. Going to Hailuogou. On our way, we stopped by Huang Long Xi Ancient town, an old town with thousand years of history and provide the best lifestyle reflection of Chuan Xi people. Haha..as given in itinerary.



Wore boots today cos it was not so cold. Hmm..wonder why my feet felt so cold so I dare not wear it when going to cold area.



Here in the town, there were many restaurant with nice name like...Long men ke Zhan.


Bought these. But not so nice. It stuck to my teeth...so...whole packet of such things still at my house table.






















Below taken near lunch area.




 茶马古道 Cha Ma Gu Dao (Tea horse Ancient road) stone display.


Trade between Tibetan not sure who for Pu'er tea.


The traders will carry blocks of tea.






Toilet break near Erlangshan Tunnel


soilders beside..


On our way the tour guide bought for us kiwi with red heart. I never seen such kiwi before and it was very sweet!


Blurred..cos of bus movement. Anyway..my mum bought a box! I did not buy cos I will be the only person eating all..I don't think I can finish.


Dinner..This cat had been walking in between tables..I am not scared of cats but..very itching / niao..


Shops near our hotel..Hmm..nothing much..selling swimming costume alot.


The Qing ke jiu tasted awful.




Bought this kawaii gloves at 10 RMB..too kawaii haha


Attending some tibetan alike function organised by Chan brothers.
Hmm...





The plate was to place the meat, chicken meat and lamb later on. Tasted quite nice. There were "qing ke jiu" also..Yucky..and.."Su you char" YUCKS..hope they gave me water will do.





Hmm..The show was...terrible..why leh? cos the amplifier was so loud and we had to use tissue paper to block our ear. Unbearable LOUD!!!!!!!Torture to us!